FOUR SEASONS RESORT JACKSON HOLE
The Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole is set in one of America’s most beautiful outdoor playgrounds. The property wanted to offer a guest amenity line that conveyed this incredible sense of place, reflective of its natural setting, western heritage and ingredients local to the area. With nearly 20 years of experience in utilizing gentle yet effective botanicals, we easily navigated the peaks and valleys of this challenge.
- Bring the outdoors inside through a special formulation that is fresh, naturally soothing and perfectly suited to high-altitude skin concerns
- Draw from local botanicals of marigold, arnica and sunflower oil, and scent with essential oils reminiscent of an alpine meadow
- Look not only to the land but also to other natural resources that encompass the property. Soaps are rich in goat’s milk, offering nourishing and moisturizing properties to the skin.
- Pull inspiration for the collections’ packaging and branding from the rich, Western heritage of the surrounding area so that it seamless fits with the design and feel of the property
- The Cache Creek Apothecary collection debuted at the Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole in July, 2014
- The collection is resonating with guests, delivering positive guest reviews
- The success of the in-room program has encourage the property to expand into additional offerings such as sun protection, muscle soothers and sleep-enhancement items for their suites and VIP guests